PAYMENT: Payment on the website is through the PayPal. Alternatively, Orders can be placed by telephone, where payment will be accepted by credit/debit card or by bank transfer. Tel: 0044 28 30848986
PRICE: All prices are quoted in British Pounds and Euro. The customer can choose their preferred currency when ordering.
DELIVERY: We supply goods to the UK, Ireland and EU. We aim to deliver the goods in accordance with the delivery times set out below. Please note the delivery times stated below are indicative only and we are not responsible for any delays as we are reliant on 3rd party couriers and Royal Mail.
Orders will be processed and dispatched providing the address details are correct. Our delivery times are quoted as a guide. Orders will be dispatched to the delivery address quoted at the time of order.
Goods are normally dispatched within 2-3 working days from order, subject to stock availability.
Delivery to most areas is within UK and Ireland is 2-5 days of dispatch. Delivery to EU is 5 to 7 working days.
If stock is not available you will be advised at time of ordering and given an estimated time of arrival.
Delivery to UK and Ireland is FREE on all orders over £50.
For orders below £50 delivery charges are as follows;
Delivery to UK is £3.50 and Ireland £4.50 EU £7.95
FORCE MAJEURE: The company shall be entitled to cancel or delay delivery of orders if the shipment is delayed or hindered through circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, terrorism, Act of God or failure to deliver by suppliers or carriers.
RETURNS & REFUNDS: Should an item have been ordered in error or is not as expected, the Company may agree to their return on the following conditions:
- A written request must be made to the company within 24 hours of receipt of goods
2. No returned items will be accepted unless a Returns Authorisation has been given
3. The item must be in perfect condition, unused, and returned in original packaging carton
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to arrange for the return carriage and to ensure that the returned items are adequately packed to avoid damage in transit. We strongly recommend that proof of posting is obtained by the customer. We cannot accept liability for lost or damaged parcels in transit to us. Under the distance selling directive the customer has a duty of care for the product whilst it is in your possession. If products are damaged by you and subsequently returned, no refund will be made.
5. Any refunds given for returned items will be subject to a handling charge of the cost of your original order. Carriage charges will not be refunded.
6. If an item is returned under the Distance Selling Regulation, the customer will return the items carriage paid in their original condition and packaging.
CANCELLATION: Cancellation of an order prior to delivery will only incur a 5% handling charge. Cancellation after delivery cannot be accepted. In this case, item may be returned under our Returns & Refunds policy detailed above.
DAMAGE: If an item is received damaged, notification must be given by telephone within 24 hours of receipt of goods and then confirmed in writing within 7 days. Notification after this period will not be accepted and relevant compensation will not be issued.
GENERAL: No responsibility will be accepted by Beauty Belle for damage or injury resulting from accidental misuse of the product.
Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis. In describing the products available on our website we attempt to be as accurate as possible. Beauty Belle does not warrant that product descriptions, images, colours or other content of this website is accurate, complete or error-free. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the product in an unused condition in accordance with the provisions detailed under Returns & Refunds.
This website is destined for retail in the UK and Ireland only. For International orders, please contact us.
CUSTOMER’S ACCOUNT: The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password and for restricting access to your computer. They agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and all passwords.
ACCEPTANCE: The buyer’s completion of the online registration form will be treated by Beauty Belle as an acceptance of these Terms & Conditions
CONTACT: If there are any queries regarding these terms or you have any questions regarding Beauty Belle and the products we sell, please do not hesitate to contact us using our contact details on contact page.
SALES OF GOODS ACT 1979: None of the above affects the Buyer’s or Seller’s rights under the Sales of Goods Act 1979.