Max Hand Gel Papaya Sanitiser Cleaner is a cleaning hand gel based on high content of ethyl and isopropyl alcohol, which constitute 60% of its composition. Pure rectified spirit with 96% strength * was used for production, which, unlike its cheaper substitutes, is of the highest quality and is used in the pharmaceutical industry. Thanks to this, our product effectively removes various types of pollution and is an important element of preventive measures. Optimal consistency makes it spreads even in hard-to-reach places. It also contains glycerin of pharmaceutical quality and D-panthenol – regenerating and moisturizing substances that prevent excessive drying of the skin of the hands and improve its elasticity. The gel formula is easily absorbed and leaves the hands with a subtle and pleasant aroma of exotic papaya. The product does not require the use of water.
- based on high content of ethyl and isopropyl alcohol (60% in total);
- 96% pure rectified spirit was used in its production, included in the Polish Pharmacopoeia (official list of medicines and pharmaceutical raw materials);
- does not flow from the palm of your hand and does not leave a sticky layer;
- glycerin and D-panthenol prevent excessive drying of the skin of the hands and improve its elasticity;
• requires no water;
- the gel formula is very easily absorbed and reaches even hard to reach places;
- the product leaves a subtle scent of juicy papaya on the hands.
How to use: Apply the right amount of product to the skin of your hands, rub in and let it dry.
Notes: Keep out of the reach of children. Store below 25 ° C. Protect from direct sunlight. Protect against direct access to fire. * Product may be in transparent or blue version.
* The spirit we use has been subjected to a contamination method authorized by the European Union.