Max Hand Cleaner Papaya is a hand cleaning fluid based on high content of ethyl and isopropyl alcohol (total content – 60%). Pure rectified spirit with 96% strength * was used for its production, which, unlike its cheaper substitutes, is of the highest quality and is used in the pharmaceutical industry. The fluid limits the occurrence of conditions conducive to the development of microorganisms on the skin surface, which is an important element of preventive measures. Due to the presence of coconut betaine (a surface-active substance), the preparation effectively removes all kinds of impurities from the skin of the hands. It contains pharmaceutical grade glycerin, which guarantees moisturizing properties. The cosmetic is enclosed in a handy bottle with an atomizer, which ensures convenient application and spreads easily even in hard to reach places. The subtle, exotic papaya fragrance remains on your hands even after the product is absorbed.
- high content of ethyl and isopropyl alcohol (60% in total);
- 96% pure rectified spirit was used in its production, included in the Polish Pharmacopoeia (official list of medicines and pharmaceutical raw materials);
- effectively removes all kinds of pollution;
- with the addition of a conditioning substance – pharmaceutical grade glycerin;
- atomizer bottle provides convenient application;
- absorbs quickly and spreads in hard to reach places;
- does not require the use of water;
- a delicate, exotic fragrance.
How to use: Apply the right amount of product to the skin of your hands, rub in and let it dry.
Notes: Keep out of the reach of children. Store below 25 ° C. Protect from direct sunlight. Protect against direct access to fire. * Product may be in transparent or blue version.
* The spirit we use has been subjected to a contamination method authorized by the European Union.