Peeling in its various forms has a beneficial effect on our skin. There are many types of this treatment, from enzyme peels, through those with fruit, powder and coarse-grained acids.
QUIN Offers a new form of peeling – an oily scrub for body and hands . It is the perfect combination of oil formula and natural coconut shell scrub. Peeling improves blood supply, stimulates the skin to renewing, makes it more elastic, smooths and softens. Supports the fight against cellulite and stretch marks. The product contains a combination of grape and castor oil.
The exfoliating agent in oily scrub for the body and hands is a natural scrub of ground coconut shells , which gently but very effectively exfoliate the epidermis. The skin after oil peeling stays silky soft, firm and moisturized, nourished and made more elastic.
- perfectly moisturizes, nourishes the skin
- Gently oils, firms and smoothes
- exfoliates and softens callous epidermis
- improves skin color and microcirculation
- oxygenates the skin, creates a protective film
- improving the quality of the skin (structure and color)
- increasing skin elasticity and firmness
- reduction of enlarged pores, eradication of blackheads
- flattening superficial wrinkles, removing sun spots
- reduction of seborrhoea, better absorption of nutrients
- younger and radiant skin
- leaves a delicate film on the skin
- does not require further care
Indications for peeling:
- acne scars
- dry skin
- enlarged pores
- rough, calloused epidermis
- stretch marks
- skin flaccidity – lack of skin firmness
- uneven skin tone
- tired skin
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: apply a small amount of oil peeling to dry body or hands, massage for a while, rinse the body or hands with lukewarm or cool water. Gently dry. Apply 1-2 times a week. Do not use on the face or on irritated skin of the body and hands.