Skin ProSept is a liquid biocide for disinfecting hands. The effectiveness of the preparation is based on a high content of ethyl and isopropyl alcohols (70 g / 100 g, or 70% * in total), which are able to fight viruses, fungi and bacteria that reside on the skin’s surface. Pure rectified spirit with a power of 96% ** was used for its production, which, unlike its cheaper substitutes, is of the highest quality and is used in the pharmaceutical industry. Thanks to this, our product has bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal activity. The composition also contains coconut betaine (a surface active substance), which helps remove all kinds of impurities from the skin of the hands. The preparation also contains a caring substance – pharmaceutical grade glycerin – which protects hands against drying and irritation. The liquid formula of the product is efficient, absorbs quickly and ensures smooth distribution even in hard to reach places. Skin ProSept leaves a subtle scent of exotic papaya on your hands.
- biocidal product;
- due to the high concentration of alcohols (isopropyl and ethyl) it is able to fight both viruses as well as fungi and bacteria;
- 96% pure rectified spirit was used in its production, included in the Polish Pharmacopoeia (official list of medicines and pharmaceutical raw materials);
- contains care substances that protect hand skin from drying and irritation;
- thanks to the liquid formula it is quickly absorbed and easily spread;
- leaves a subtle papaya scent on your hands;
- ready to use – no dilution required.
All our biocidal preparations are registered in the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products.
How to use: Apply the right amount of product to the skin of your hands, rub in and let it dry.